Benzinga, the leading financial media company behind some of the most compelling events in financial services, revealed the run of show for the fourth Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, the premier business development conference in financial technology.
The 2018 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards will bring together the best and brightest in fintech, with leaders from banks spearheading digitization efforts, founders of influential startups, forward-thinking VCs and other key fintech decision makers.
Leaders from major firms like Facebook, Citi, IBM, Foursquare and PayPal as well as key up-and-comers like Zelle, SigFig and Ripple will share insights on panels and network with attendees.
To see the full event schedule, head to the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards site.
Tickets to the event are still on sale, but going fast, and can be purchased on the event site.
The full list of speakers is below.
- Laurence Latimer, Head of ventures, IEX
- Kahina Van Dyke, global head of financial services partnerships, Facebook (NASDAQ:FB)
- Sunayna Tuteja, Dir. Innovation, TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD)
- Jeff Glueck, CEO, Foursquare
- Manning Field, COO, Acorns
- Joanna Lambert, Global Product Manager, PayPal & Venmo
- Michael Sha, CEO, SigFig
- Tom Eck, CTO, IBM Watson
- Melissa Feldsher, head of finn, J.P. Morgan (NYSE:JPM)
- Meltem Demirors, director, Digital Currency Group
- Catherine Flax, CEO, Pefin
- Victor Jones, Director of trading, TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD)
- Mike Beller, CEO. Tradeworx
- Schwark Satyavolu, General Partner, Trinity Ventures
- Jorge Nario, SVP, Fidelity Center for Applied Technology, Fidelity
- Theresa Carey, Columnist, Barron's
- Mona Vernon, CTO, Thomson Reuters Labs (NYSE:TRI)
- Lou Anne Alexander, President of Payments, Early Warning (creator of Zelle)
- Scott Robinson, Founder, Plug And Play Fintech
- Danny Aranda, Head of BD, Ripple
About Benzinga Events
Benzinga Events is a premier event agency bringing the top minds in finance and technology together. Benzinga Events feature leaders and innovators from every sector of the finance industry sharing insights and making deals, and offer unique opportunities to connect with these leaders in an energetic and intimate setting. To learn more, check out Benzinga’s slate of 2018 events.
Benzinga is a leading financial media company dedicated to making information easier to consume. Benzinga’s news desk is constantly breaking stories and moving billions of dollars of market capitalization through its real-time news tool, Benzinga Pro. Benzinga’s original content is syndicated to 70 partner websites, such as TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), Yahoo! Finance, MSN (NASDAQ:MSFT), CNNMoney, Fox Business, Marketwatch, and more.
Benzinga is the leading provider of news to the North American brokerage community. The company is headquartered in downtown Detroit and dedicated to driving Detroit’s renaissance. For more information, check out Benzinga.com, Cloud.Benzinga.com, Pro.Benzinga.com and Benzinga Events.