Copper Fox Metals Inc.

12:02 PM EST - Copper Fox Metals Inc. : Provide its shareholders an outline of the 2018 program for the Schaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum project located in northwestern British Columbia. The Schaft Creek project is managed through the Schaft Creek Joint Venture. Teck Resources Limited is the Operator of the SCJV and holds a 75% interest with Copper Fox holding the remaining 25%. Copper Fox Metals Inc. shares V.CUU are trading down $0.005 at $0.12.